Join Intelligent Exercise as we partner with The Washtenaw Education Project!
We are offering a free Tennis Ball Fascia Release Class! Melissa will guide you how to use this simple tool in a free one hour class to release major muscles, joints and decrease pain. The techniques learned in class are so easy they can be used at home!
Tuesday, September 5th only! Space is limited don't wait to sign up!
Check out our schedule to save your spot! Click HERE!
There is a suggested donation for the class. Below you will find a list of items that is on The Washtenaw Education Projects wishlist! We will be collecting from now until through September 5th!
Check donations are also accepted and can be made out to The Education Project.
The Education Project is tax-exempt
- Backpacks for all ages (laptop compartments preferred for older students)
- Colored Pencils
- Pencil Sharpeners
- Washable Markers
- Crayons (box of 24)
- Yellow Highlighters
- Scissors (Blunt & Pointed)
- Pink Erasers
- Tab Dividers
- Pencil Boxes and Pencil Bags
- 1" Binders
- Calculators and Scientific Calculators (gently used is acceptable)
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Men’s and Women’s Deodorant
- Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
- Tissues (small individual packages)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Soap (body wash & bar)
- Lip Balm
- New socks - children and adult sizes
- New underwear - children and adult sizes
- New hats, gloves and mittens
- Ann Arbor Transportation Authority student bus passes or tokens
- Gift cards - small denominations to Target, Meijer, Kroger for emergency needs
- Food Gift cards to Subway, McDonalds, Dominos, Burger King, etc.
- Cash donations - used for specific student needs
- Large, sturdy Ziploc plastic bags (used to transport items to students)